This section explains which columns are in the price list file exported using Product Inventory and which columns are mandatory in the price list imported to Product Inventory
This section explains the requirements to the price list file that you can import to Product Inventory.
- It must be a valid Excel (*.xslx) file.
- The imported price list file uses the following format: <Account_ID>-Price-list-<Date>-<Vendor_ID>.xlsx, where:
- <Account_ID>: ID of an account for which the price list was imported,
- <Date>: Date in the dd-mm-yyyy format (It can be any date, which is required only for compatibility with export naming format. Product Inventory does not check or use it.),
- <Vendor_ID>: ID of a specific vendor if the price list contains prices only for one vendor. If vendor ID is not provided in the file name and if the price list does not include the Vendor ID column, you will be prompted to specify it in one of the import steps.
It must have mandatory columns listed in the table below.
Column Name Column Description Example Value Mandatory in the Imported File MPN The Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) is a unique identifier of the product, which is typically obtained from a vendor.
Yes Billing Model The billing model applied to a product.
No Billing Period The product billing period.
Yes Subscription Period The product subscription period.
No Price Currency The default currency of this reseller.
Yes Price The product price.
Yes Fee Type The product fee type. This can be Setup, Recurring, or Overuse.
- The file must not contain data tables.
Not supported functions must not be used in the file. The supported functions from Excel and Analysis ToolPack are listed below:
ACOS ACOSH ADDRESS ABS AREAS ASIN ASINH AND ATAN2 ATANH AVEDEV ATAN CEILING CHAR CHOOSE AVERAGE CODE COLUMN COLUMNS CLEAN CONCATENATE COS COSH COMBIN COUNTA COUNTBLANK COUNTIF COUNT DAY DAYS360 DEGREES DATE DGET DMAX DMIN DEVSQ DSUM ERROR.TYPE EVEN DOLLAR EXP FACT FALSE EXACT FIXED FLOOR FREQUENCY FIND GEOMEAN HLOOKUP HOUR FV IF INDEX INDIRECT HYPERLINK INTERCEPT IPMT IRR INT ISERR ISERROR ISLOGICAL ISBLANK ISNONTEXT ISNUMBER ISREF ISNA LARGE LEFT LEN ISTEXT LOG LOG10 LOOKUP LN MATCH MAX MAXA LOWER MEDIAN MID MIN MDETERM MINUTE MINVERSE MIRR MINA MOD MODE MONTH MMULT NOT NOW NPER NA ODD OFFSET OR NPV PI PMT POISSON PERCENTILE PPMT PRODUCT PROPER POWER RADIANS RAND RANK PV REPLACE REPT RIGHT RATE ROUND ROUNDDOWN ROUNDUP ROMAN ROWS SEARCH SECOND ROW SIN SINH SLOPE SIGN SQRT STDEV SUBSTITUTE SMALL SUM SUMIF SUMPRODUCT SUBTOTAL SUMX2MY2 SUMX2PY2 SUMXMY2 SUMSQ TAN TANH TEXT T TODAY TRANSPOSE TREND TIME TRUE TRUNC UPPER TRIM VAR VARP VLOOKUP VALUE WEEKDAY YEAR