Odin Automation APS certification process delivers value to everyone in the APS Ecosystem and should be an integral part
of any APS development.
More than just a test of the package functionality, the process allows anyone creating an APS package access to Odin Automation
considerable Odin Automation and APS expertise while ensuring that every package that carries
the coveted Certified for Odin Automation Stamp meets
the highest standards from both a technical and business standpoint.
For those reasons, and the reasons listed below, Odin Automation strongly recommends that all APS packages go through
this new Certification process.
Core advantages of certifying all APS packages with Odin Automation:
- Independent Software Vendors (ISV):
- Faster and more efficient packaging through advice and validating from Odin Automation technical and business SMEs
(subject matter experts) at each critical milestone in the development process.
- Packages better suited to the Service Provider (SP) market, from both a technical and a business standpoint,
thus increasing potential of sales through the SP channel.
- Odin Automation quality stamp will increase confidence in the SP channel that your package is safe to deploy
and will deliver a great experience to the SP and their customers.
- When using a System Integrator for packaging, the certification process is a great way to ensure the development
was done in the best way possible.
- System Integrators:
- Faster and more efficient packaging by getting advice and validating from Odin Automation technical and business SMEs
at each critical milestone in the development process.
- Odin Automation Quality stamp to prove to new and existing customers that work meets the highest quality standards.
- Service Providers:
- For packages from external ISVs, the certification is the best way to ensure that packages are safe to install and use,
have necessary documentation and provide a great experience for your customers.
- For internal packaging, the certification is a superior way to get access to Odin Automation business and technical experts
at crucial points in the development to avoid expensive setbacks and mistakes.
- For a Service Provider, it is also worth noting that if an uncertified package causes issues in your Odin Automation system,
Odin Automation reserves the right to charge fees if those problems are outside the scope of normal support boundaries.