This document specifies the backend interface used in the APS infrastructure including interfaces on the application, session, and transport layers as in the following list.
Application programming interface (API) is used for calling different methods in the APS controller and APS applications. It is the major part in the document containing these sections:
- Controller - overview of object collections processed by the APS controller
- Application - APS application interface and APS application instance operations
- Resources - operations with resources
- APS Events - operations with various event types
- Types - operations with APS types
- Packages - operations with APS packages
Protocols - specifics of application and transport protocols including setting a session, authentication, HTTP headers, and response codes.